Monday, November 23, 2009







It's a Monday night and I am waiting for my loving daughter to go to sleep. She is such a night owl. Yesterday on the other hand she decided to go to sleep at 8:00pm and today I see no end in sight.....I know I am exaggerating but she is pretending to feed me all kinds of invisible food. She is so silly. Time goes by way to fast. I am trying to enjoy every moment I get to spend with my little ones. My son who thinks he is 18 is off of school this whole week and is sleeping over his uncles house.

He did the cutest thing yesterday. We were watching 60 minutes waiting for the Amazing Race to start and I passed out. About 40 minutes later I wake to see my son sitting at the end of the sofa with a bucket in his lap of raw chocolate cookie dough in his lap; eating it with a fork. All he said to me was "Amazing Race started dd you want me to rewind it?". I laughed and told him no thank you. Got up and kissed him and told him I love him but not to eat to much because it will give him a stomach ache. With a full mouth of cookie dough he says I'm done anyway. Than I went straight to bed. These are moments I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment