Thursday, December 17, 2009






It has been a long time since I have been on. I have been going through some ups and downs. I worked my magic and I got the job. But with all good things come the bad. I have a lot of work ahead of me. The job is not something I can't handle it is just juggling all the other jobs I do along with that one. I am now considered a Master Scheduler. I can pretty much make or break the company there is a lot riding on my shoulders. So far I think I have been doing pretty good.

Today I felt happy to be at work. Since I am off next week for the Holiday's I brought in my gifts in for the office. It makes me feel good when people appreciate the gifts they get. This years I think I did a great job at getting things that they can use. I get some much more out of life when I give to others than receiving. I like knowing I put a smile on someones face it makes me feel like my life is not a waste.

I have been thinking about my future and how much time I have wasted on getting it more prepared. I have been so lost in my mind at what i want. Things have been clearer and clearer everyday that goes by. I miss having that special someone with me. I go to bed alone and think that things don't have to be like this. I have to make things right and I will. It will take time but I don't have any doubts that it will work out for the best.

I have had some fun times. We (Maria, Me and the kids) put the tree up. It is tradition to put the tree up on or around my moms birthday. 12/12. My brothers birthday is 12/13 which landed on a Sunday this year. So on Saturday we took him out for his 21st birthday. First to dinner at Jo To's which the food is so good. Than we took him out drinking to Channel side. He got so wasted and even ended up vomiting at the club. I will have so many memories of that night. I had so much fun. Than on Sunday we went to a baby shower than a concert. I didn't really care for most of the people at performing at the concert but I really did enjoy the last three artist. Pitbull, Jordan Sparks, and that the Fray. I even cried watching the Fray perform. They did an awesome show and their songs touch me. I felt like the biggest baby but man it was a good show. Than it has been back to work.

Kylee has also learned that she is "2 years old" what a big girl. Not to forget Joey turned 10 12/15 (he is in the double digits)my big mans for ever.

I am watching a movie that I love Shawshank Redemption. I bought it online from Walmart and it was dirt cheap but it is still a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment